Spring is right around the corner and we want to give you some tips for pulling your car out of winter storage and making sure its road ready. Here are five things you should do when bringing your classic car out for spring:
• Check the tire pressure in all four tires
• Check all of the cars fluid; from windshield wiper fluid to brake fluid.
• Check the battery for leaks, corrosion and bad connections
• Check the consistency and the level of oil in the engine
• Look over all of the hoses for leaks or cracks
Photo Credit: sensethecar.com